Privacy and Data Collection
theobjectdepot adheres to Republic Act No. 10173, also known as the Data Policy Act of 2012. We shall therefore only gather and use your name and other information related to our dealings with you.
We shall retain your information only for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the data was obtained, for legitimate business purposes or as provided by law.
theobjectdepot shall not share or disclose customers’ personal information, collected through this site, with third parties, except to those theobjectdepot are in contract with to carry out its obligations. However, in exceptional circumstances, theobjectdepot may be required to disclose your personal information on certain grounds and circumstances provided by law.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we use Customer Data to, among others:
- Provide e-commerce services, including customer support;
- Enhance your customer experience and determine tailored content to meet your preferences and needs;
- Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you;
- Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes;
- Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
- We use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
We use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports.
theobjectdepot ensures that all information gathered are safely and securely stored and cannot be easily accessible to third parties.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by theobjectdepot please immediately notify us via email@example.com