Returns and Refunds
Once an order is processed and payment has been made, any sale captured is final and cannot be reversed. Return or refund can only be initiated should the item be found defective. Proper documentation and proof must be submitted in support of this claim. This is in accordance with Republic Act No. 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines.
We will only accept refunds when the said defective item is out of stock.
Before contacting us for replacements of your defective product, please review our product warranty qualifications below
OBJECT DEPOT warrants products against any defects that are due to faulty material or workmanship for a period after the original date of consumer purchase.
This warranty is valid only for:
- The original consumer.
- With the original sales receipt for proof of purchase to make your warranty claim.
This warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, or repairs performed by unauthorized personnel.
- Operation with the wrong type of current or voltage.
- Failure to follow cleaning instructions for both the kettle and cleaning/descaling agents.
- Failure to comply with any safeguards listed in the warnings and instructions of this document.
Our products have the following warranty periods following the date of purchase:
|Product Type||Warranty Period|
|Electric (Electric Kettles, Electronic Weighing Scales, Electronic Grinder)||1 year|
|Non-Electric Glasswares, Coffee Drippers and Canister and non electric Brewing Devices.||30 days|